Re: [Swarm-Support] A New Agent Based Web Site is up and running

From: Nick Gotts
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] A New Agent Based Web Site is up and running
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:19:07 +0100

Hi,
I tried several times to register, but kept getting "incorrect
validation code" despite the fact that the validation code I entered was
correct.
Nick gotts

Nicholas M. Gotts
The Macaulay Institute, Aberdeen AB15 8QH
Scotland, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1224 498200 ext. 2229
Fax: +44 (0)1224 311556
e-mail: address@hidden
http://www.macaulay.ac.uk/fearlus

>>> address@hidden 05-Mar-06 11:01 pm >>>
Dear all Swarm users
As promised into Swarmfest 2004  here it is  a new web site on Agent
based modelling.
The URL is http://www.planetagents.org
I'd like to ask to anyone to help me to maintain and to grow this web
site.
I encourage everyone to send me material for the web: explecially
  - CFP
  - references to Books
  - references to papers
  - technical Paper
  - Announcement.
In this web site, there's also a forum for every "most used" ABM.
To insert thread on forum, the user have to create a login into the
site, it is free.
If someone has ideas to improve  the Web site, just e-mail to me.
 From now, every day I'll insert materials on it.
Regards.
                                        ALEX