Re: [Swarm-Support] Proposal: Parallel Parameter Sweeps on Grids

From: Ed Baskerville
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Proposal: Parallel Parameter Sweeps on Grids
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 00:42:32 -0700

Hi again,

I just received word that Google has accepted my Summer of Code application for GridSweeper--thanks much to those of you that gave me feedback on the outline.

For those of you that are interested, I'll be tracking the project's development on a blog, bug-tracker, and Subversion repository hosted here:

http://code.edbaskerville.com/

--Ed