Re: [Swarm-Support] swarm and condor

From: a\.darrigol
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] swarm and condor
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:52:56 +0200

thank you for your answer,

I tried to execute with Condor a simple shell script to see
the values of the environment variables and I realised that
condor don't use the same environment variables than me...
Now I fixed it and I have a new error which doesn't appear
when I don't use Condor.

../../../../src/20060612/swarm/src/objectbase/ProbeMap.m:318
-[ProbeMap addJavaFields:]
Abort

If it can help I found the function which is the source of the
problem:

- (void)addJavaFields: (jclass)javaClass
{
  jarray fields;
  jsize fieldCount, i;

  if (!(fields = (*jniEnv)->CallObjectMethod (jniEnv,
                                              javaClass,
                                       m_ClassGetDeclaredFields)))

-->>>line318>>>    abort();

  fieldCount = (*jniEnv)->GetArrayLength (jniEnv, fields);

  for (i = 0; i < fieldCount; i++)
    {
      jobject field;

      field = (*jniEnv)->GetObjectArrayElement (jniEnv,
fields, i);
      if (java_field_usable_p (field))
        {
          jstring name;
          const char *buf;
          jboolean isCopy;

          name = (*jniEnv)->CallObjectMethod (jniEnv, field,
m_FieldGetName);
          buf = (*jniEnv)->GetStringUTFChars (jniEnv, name, &isCopy);
          [self _addVarProbeForClass_: probedClass
variableName: buf];

          if (isCopy)
            (*jniEnv)->ReleaseStringUTFChars (jniEnv, name, buf);
          (*jniEnv)->DeleteLocalRef (jniEnv, name);
        }
      (*jniEnv)->DeleteLocalRef (jniEnv, field);
    }
  (*jniEnv)->DeleteLocalRef (jniEnv, fields);
}

regards,
alexandre

> a.darrigol wrote:
> > my error is the following:
> > Exception caught:
> > /software/guiswarm/swarm-2.2/lib/libjavaswarm.so.1.0.0:
> > ld.so.1: /software/jdk-5/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/bin/java:
> > fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
> > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
> > createBegin
> >     at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
> >     at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:39)
> >     at Simul.main(Simul.java:81)
> >

> It's probably just a matter of adding the directory that has
libswarm.so
> to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
> Often job management software will automatically import
environment
> variables to the batch environment, so it may be sufficient
to set it in
> the environment where you launch the job.

Alexandre

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net
3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn)