[Swarm-Support] COLLABORATION

From: V Paone
Subject: [Swarm-Support] COLLABORATION
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 12:12:57 +0000

Dear Collegues
I'm a french researcher in international law and economics.I'm trying to reach some one in your network that might be interessed in working with me on CSR'spread. I started with some other people on the consumer's behavior .ButI need now to find some one very "up dated"in swarm and interessed into it.

I do have some papers and communications where my works are attented to be presented.This co-work will be a full and really cooperation both side. This work could be a very pertinent issue if both sides are working enough and hard on the topic.

Please contact me for further information.Asap will be the best
 BEST REGARDS
VALERIE