[Swarm-Support] Help!: How to add Probes to NodeItem on Canvas?

From: Tieju Ma
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Help!: How to add Probes to NodeItem on Canvas?
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:42:59 +0200

Hi, all:

Can anybody give me some instruction on how to add probes to NodeItem, e.g. OvalNodeItem, on a canvas, thus when right-click the mouse, the probes will appear.

The demo at the following URL gives very simple example of using Canvas and NodeItem in Java Swarm, but without adding probes. There is setClickSel() methodd for NodeItem, but I don't know how to arrange those things to make the probes on each NodeItem work

http://pj.freefaculty.org/SwarmFaq/WorkingExampleCode/java/CanvasUsage.txt

I would be really appreciate if anyone could give me some hints based on the above demo.

The Dancer demo has probes for each NodeItem, but it is in Object C and I only know Java Swarm.

Best regards

Tieju