address@hidden: address@hidden: [lists.hpcoders.com.au: Re: [Swarm-Suppo

From: Russell Standish
Subject: address@hidden: address@hidden: [lists.hpcoders.com.au: Re: [Swarm-Support] development priorities (was Re: Membership in Swarm Developmen Group)]]]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:48:14 +1100

Grrr... what have I got to do to change my email address around
here...

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----

Subject: address@hidden: [lists.hpcoders.com.au: Re:
 [Swarm-Support] development priorities (was Re: Membership in Swarm
 Developmen Group)]]
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:17:58 -0500

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
address@hidden

----- Forwarded message from Russell Standish <lists.hpcoders.com.au> -----