[Swarm-Support] no javaswarm in java.library.path

From: Alexander Stomper
Subject: [Swarm-Support] no javaswarm in java.library.path
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:48:50 +0100 (CET)

Dear All,

i am trying to install Swarm to run it out of Eclipse (2.3.1). I followed
the install guides
http://www.swarm.org/wiki/Swarm_FAQ:Macintosh_installation
and
http://www.swarm.org/images/e/ec/How-to_use_JavaSwarm_in_Eclipse.pdf

That is, I wrote the following .profile file to be included in my home:

-----

set SWARMHOME="/usr/local/swarm2.2"
export SWARMHOME

set DISPLAY=:0.0
export DISPLAY

set
PATH="/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/swarm2.2/bin:/usr/local/bin"
export PATH

source /usr/local/swarm2.2/etc/swarm/swarmrc

if [ "${BASH-no}" != "no" ]; then
        [ -r /etc/bashrc ] && . /etc/bashrc
fi

-----

Moreover, I created a JavaSwarm project as outlined in
http://www.swarm.org/images/e/ec/How-to_use_JavaSwarm_in_Eclipse.pdf

I then tried to run SimpleCBug.java, a file of the popular SimpleBug
tutorial. To do this, I followed the steps described in the above
tutorial. When I try to run it, I get the following error message:

Exception caught: no javaswarm in java.library.path
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
        at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
        at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:39)
        at tutorial.StartSimpleBug.main(StartSimpleBug.java:19)

Can anyone help me to fix this? I would be very glad to get some support.

Thank you!

Alex