Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm in Vista

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm in Vista
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:50:59 -0600

Steve Railsback wrote:
Hey, what do we know about running Cygwin and Swarm in MS Vista? Has anybody had the courage to try it yet?
Cygwin itself seems to work ok, I've used it some months. (It did take some work for them.) I can't think of a reason my Swarm wouldn't at this point, but I haven't tried it myself. What isn't magically going to work is 64 bit support.