Re: [Swarm-Support] COM usage example

From: Gennady Telegin
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] COM usage example
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 02:21:30 +0400

Question: How set to work this example and are there any other examples of usage COM with Swarm (I found only COMdemo on the site) ?
I'll have to take a look -- it's been five years or so since that code has been exercised much.. Pre-firefox, when the main browser was still the Mozilla suite..

yes, but it built successfully. I may be don't did all needed for it
example, e.g. didn't register COM components or something else.

PS. Is there any other example for COM with Swarm?

Gennady