[Swarm-Support] Control Panel Save Button

From: Diego Corredor
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Control Panel Save Button
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:49:53 -0500

Hi,

I have a problem with the "Save" Button in the Control Panel. Every
time I push that button the java swarm de-configures and the only way
to repair it is to install everything again (java run time
environment, the eclipse and the javaSwarm).

I read once that the save button was used to keep the position of all
observer windows. Is there any other way to do that?

Thanks,

Diego Corredor