Re: [Swarm-Support] Strategy to developing an interface to Objective-C/S

From: Gennady Telegin
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Strategy to developing an interface to Objective-C/Swarm application
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:07:08 +0300

> Hi all,
>    I developed a model in Objective-C. This model have some parameters and
> runs very fast. Now a have to create an Web interface that send this
> parameters to my application and should returns the results. Have anyone done
> anything like this?

first, that occured it:
1. If this parameters can be passed through command line and results
simply print on the screen, then there is no problems:Write script
that run in background your model and will print the results.
2. For more complex cases you may use XML-RPC: pass parameters and
signal to run through this interface. Some examples of Swarm XML-RPC
usage you can find at http://gtelegin.googlepages.com/swarm.

All this applicable in case of non-gui model.

Gennady Telegin