Re: [Swarm-Support] Strategy to developing an interface to Objective-C/S

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Strategy to developing an interface to Objective-C/Swarm application
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:09:34 -0600

Hi
address@hidden ha scritto:
Hi all,
   I developed a model in Objective-C. This model have some parameters and runs
very fast. Now a have to create an Web interface that send this parameters to
my application and should returns the results. Have anyone done anything like
this?

I appreciate any kind of help.
thanks

if the model is not difficult to convert, I suggest you to convert it in javaswarm and use the SWIEE interface to create a web interface to your model and umans.
SWIEE can be downloaded from http://swiee.econ.unito.it/
In that web site there are manuals, examples.
Hope this help.
                                          ALEX