Re: [Swarm-Support] runtime error

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] runtime error
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:56:03 -0600

address@hidden wrote:
I have been working with the swarm library. Everything was working fine until I started to receive the following error and none of my applications based on javaSwarm works:
*** event raised for error: InvalidArgument
*** function: _i_LispArchiver_c__lispLoadArchiver_(), file:
/src/swarm/src/defobj/LispArchiver.m, line: 232
argument to Archiver lispIn not a list*** execution terminating due to error
/src/swarm/src/defobj/Symbol.m:187 -[Error(c) _raiseEvent:]
See if it works if you move aside the file in your home directory called .swarmArchiver -- it's probably got corrupted somehow.
Also check if you have an application-specific .scm file that it is intact.

Marcus