Re: [Swarm-Support] swarm-hackers mail list status

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] swarm-hackers mail list status
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:03:51 -0600

Hi Pavel,
  I'm read information about Swarm group participation in GSoC 2007
and found reference to swarm-hackers mail list. I was tried to read
archives but it available only only to members. But i can't join this
list because confirmation step not passed - i don't receive any
response from list-server (by mail).
Sorry about that. I thought I was admin on that list but I was not. There were indeed pending subscription requests. Now fixed.

Thanks,

Marcus