RE: [Swarm-Support] batchswarm problem - getActivity

From: Corinne Coen
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] batchswarm problem - getActivity
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:47:52 -0400

Marcus,
Sorry to be confusing.  Originally I was seeing crashes with segment faults.
But using gdb I was able to correct that problem.  But now I have different
model performance with the GUI and in batch mode.

CSN is an ivar that is set in Firm.m on line 190.
         CSN = getUniformD( 0, 1);

If you run ./rivalry and read the report, you will see a line that reads
@CSN's@   0.30    0.13   0.08

If you run in batch mode, that line always reads
@CSN's@   0.0    0.0    0.0

CSN is not set and does not work.  How can this be?
Corinne