[Swarm-Support] Maybe It could be interesting

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Maybe It could be interesting
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:14:01 +0100

Hi all
I found an article on comp.compilers newswgroup about a new C/C++ compiler with a lots of features. It is s c compiler, but I think the objc could be "ported" natively, or we could build a library and then use that in Swarm.
Regards.
                        ALEX
-------
Ch is an embeddable C/C++ interpreter for cross-platform scripting,
2D/3D plotting, numerical computing, shell programming and embedded
scripting.

Ch and Embedded Ch version 6.0 are now available. The new release added
debug features in Ch P and Embedded Ch. A new Ch Integrated Development
Environment (IDE) is included in Ch Professional Edition. This new ChIDE
supports the debug of C/C++ and Ch Programs. This user friendly IDE is
especially suitable for teaching and learning computer programming. In
addition, the new release contains many new plotting features, including
multiple coordinates, a number of new plotting types such as filled
curves, vectors, finance bars, candlesticks, boxes, error lines, error
bars, and many options to configure plots.

Embedded Ch contains extensive debug and callback interfaces.

Below is a list of Ch major features.

- C/C++ interpreter
- Embeddable scripting
- Shell programming and cross-platform scripting
- 2D/3D plotting
- Numerical computing
- Ch toolkits and third party software support

Contact:
    http://www.softintegration.com