Re: [Swarm-Support] OK, I see that java "no such file or directory" buil

From: Alois Komenda
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] OK, I see that java "no such file or directory" build problem on Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:28:14 +0200

Hello,

has a soloution been found to this problem?

Removing java/java-stub.elc does not change anything for me. And findImp
gives me a Segmentation Fault (run without any parameters; Did you mean to
run it in that way?).

Is this a Ubuntu/Debian problem? Or does it fail on Linux generally?

Best Regards,

Alois Komenda
Fraunhofer-Einrichtung für Systeme der Kommunikationstechnik ESK