Re: [Swarm-Support] How to fix error: TkExtra (instance)?

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] How to fix error: TkExtra (instance)?
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 08:52:37 -0700

Hi,
I a new user of swarm. My operation system is Windows xp professional. I try to program java Swarm on Eclipse. But after I intall these software and set set environment variable, simulate your examples(jheatbug). There are errors emerge. I want to know how to fix the error:TkExtra(instance).

Hmm, the panel in error image obscures what is probably more relevant
below.
Do you have SWARMHOME set in the environment using forward slashes
instead of backward slashes?

Marcus