swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] submission

From: Jason H. Moore
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] submission
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:04:40 -0600

Dear Organizers,

Please find attached our submission for SwarmFest 2004.  Please note that
this paper has been accepted for publication at ALife 9.  If this is a
problem, please let us know.  Thank you for considering our paper.  We look
forward to the meeting. Jason

Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
Ingram Associate Professor of Cancer Research
Associate Professor of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
Director, CHGR Bioinformatics Core
Director, VICC Bioinformatics and Supercomputing Shared Resource
Co-Director, Scientific Computing Center
Vanderbilt University Medical School
Nashville, TN 37232-0700

Phone: 615-343-5852
Fax: 615-343-8619