swarm-swarmfest2007

RE: [Swarmfest2007] Urgent Questions relating to SWARMFEST2007Registrati

From: Lytinen, Steve
Subject: RE: [Swarmfest2007] Urgent Questions relating to SWARMFEST2007Registration
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:57:32 -0500

The University Center made it very difficult for us to provide too many options
for check-in and check-out.  If you want to stay 3 nights (7/11-7/13), then
please register for 4 nights (7/11-7/14), and I will reimburse you while you
are in Chicago.  Please note that check-out at the University Center is 10 AM;
so if you are leaving on the evening of July 14, you will still have to check
out by 10 AM on July 14, and then you will have to ask them to hold your bags
for you during the day.

  _____