Re: [Swftools-common] precompiled jpeg2swf needed (pretty urgently)

From: Garry Hill
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] precompiled jpeg2swf needed (pretty urgently)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:16:17 -0300

> I uploaded binaries of most of the tools onto
>     http://www.quiss.org/swftools/linux

brilliant! a thousand thanks for that. i've put it on the server in question
and it seems to be working fine, haven't tried converting anything yet - next
step.

> Never used swftools with PHP, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work
> with exec().

let's hope my run of bad luck doesn't continue : )

in my frantic attempts to get a binary i discovered that i could build linux
binaries on my freebsd box. after a few hours of struggling with the rpm system
i got to the point where i was ready to compile swftools (with libjpeg and
t1... installed) only to find that the configure script wasn't recognising my
jpeglib.h file. no matter where i put it, /usr/local/include, /usr/include it
wasn't seeing it even though it was there. the libjpeg.a was being recognised
fine but not the header file.

any explanations?

thanks again,

garry