Re: [Swftools-common] avi2swf compilation issues

From: Jesse Harris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] avi2swf compilation issues
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:18:20 +1000

Yeah, is was the config.log from avigfile, sorry

Here is the correct one

----------------------------------
Jesse Harris
IMB Trainee
address@hidden
Toowoomba City Council
==================================

Matthias Kramm <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

20/03/2004 12:09 AM
Please respond to swftools-common

        To:        Jesse Harris <address@hidden>
        cc:        address@hidden

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 11:26:55AM +1000, Jesse Harris wrote:
> Currently using the rpm (avifile) packaged with suse, however I have also
> tried compiling with same error.  Here is the config.log from the compile.

Thanks for the file. That's the config.log from avifile, isn't it?
I need the one from swftools (sorry, maybe I should have made myself
more clear). Could you post that, too?

Greetings

Matthias