Re: [Swftools-common] swfc question

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swfc question
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:40:09 +0200

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 12:12:05PM +0500, Naseem Amjad wrote:
> Is it possible to create circles? (There is .box but is there a .circle
> command?)

There is. :)
E.g.

    .circle mycircle r=100 line=1 color=blue fill=green

creates a green circle named "mycircle" with radius 100, linewidth 1 and blue
outline.

> I have seen the button generation code, How can we create irregular
> shaped buttons through swfc?

You can use any shape or object for the button which you otherwise
would use with ".put".
For example, the following uses .outline to create a button shape:

.flash name="button.swf"
    .outline myoutline:
        moveTo 100,100
        cubicTo 200, 50 300,150 400,100
        cubicTo 450,200 350,300 400,400
        cubicTo 300,450 200,350 100,400
        lineTo  100,100
    .end
    .filled buttonshape_pressed outline=myoutline fill=white
    .filled buttonshape_hover outline=myoutline fill=blue
    .filled buttonshape_idle outline=myoutline fill=green
    .button mybutton
        .show buttonshape_idle as=shape
        .show buttonshape_hover as=hover
        .show buttonshape_pressed as=pressed