Re: [Swftools-common] wav2swf

From: Steve Dekorte
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] wav2swf
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:48:36 -0700

On Oct 7, 2004, at 8:27 AM, Matthias Kramm wrote:
On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 04:06:52PM -0700, Steve Dekorte wrote:
I've compiled swfttools on MacOSX 10.3 but when converting wavs to swf
files using wav2swf, the output contains a lot of static. Does anyone
know how to fix this? Could it be an endian problem?

Quite possible, yes. Are you using the CVS version?
Could you try adding the line

#include "../../config.h"

to the beginning lib/lame/config_static.h and then recompiling (make clean;make)?

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, there is no lib/lame/config_static.h file.
My swftools-0.6.1 folder has a lib folder, but no lame folder inside it.

-- Steve