[Swftools-common] Windows Python Question

From: Chris Flowers
Subject: [Swftools-common] Windows Python Question
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 04:17:28 -0500

Hey guys,

I saw in another thread that Matthias was looking for help testing pyswf.
I've spent some time looking at some python scripts and it looks simple enough.
However, I've never used python before and need assistance getting started.

I've downloaded and installed Python 2.4 on a Windows XP machine.
I can see I need to "import SWF" but I'm unsure how to do this.
I'd also prefer to run it via commandline, so do I use python.exe or pythonw.exe?

Any help getting started here would be appreciated!
Chris