[Swftools-common] pdf2swf not converting fonts correctly

From: Mark Lancer
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf not converting fonts correctly
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:36:52 -0800 (PST)

I wanted to ask is there anyway to just disable
converting fonts and convert the fonts as an image
instead?
It seems pdf2swf would be perfect if it wasnt for the
font problem.
50% of my documents convert great and 50% have messed
up fonts usually with no error on the command line
about the font missing.
Or is there a way to issue a stop command to jpeg2swf?
That way it doesnt change slides by itself I could use
that instead.
Below is the link to my problems.
I would be willing to pay someone to help me fix this
issue so it doesnt happen.
The original file:
http://cybermate.tv/internet/3.pdf

The converted file: