[Swftools-common] pdf2swf Font issues

From: Mark Lancer
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf Font issues
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:00:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi thanks for the reply.

I tried it but it did the same thing..
Maybe I need to get more fonts or reload windows.

So for you does pdf2swf work 95% of the time?
I want to use it in an education system to convert on
the fly but I need to make sure its gonna usually
work.

I also can print documents to jpegs then convert them
with jpeg2swf if there was a way to issue a stop
command..

That way the frames dont play by themselves.

Let me know your suggestions and I appreciate your
help.
Mark Lancer