[Swftools-common] swfcombine infinite loop

From: Philippe Maurer
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfcombine infinite loop
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:53:23 +0100

Hi all,

I am trying to combine different files together, and I face the following error.

Infinite loop with this result:

GetBits() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetU16() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetU8() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetU8() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetU8() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetU16() out of bounds: TagID = 11

When I reduce my working files to a minimal version, my result file seems to be corrupted.

You can find a zip file will all assets here http://ns2488.ovh.net/~webatome/dev/swfcombine_infinite_loop.zip

Here is my command in the verbose mode.

swfcombine -vz -o test.swf loader.swf "#1"=mc.swf

NOTICE  Combine [loader]loader.swf and [#1]mc.swf

NOTICE  Slave file attached to object 1.

GetBits() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetBits() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetBits() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetBits() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetBits() out of bounds: TagID = 11

GetBits() out of bounds: TagID = 11

swf_Relocate: Mapping id (60736) never encountered before in DEFINETEXT

NOTICE  sprite id is 1

Thanks for your help

Philippe