Re: [Swftools-common] animated Gifs and artifacts

From: Daichi Shinozaki
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] animated Gifs and artifacts
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 01:30:26 +0900

Hi,

erixtekila wrote:

I use the last version (0.7.0) with libungif.
I'm working on OSX 10.3.9.

When using gif2swf on animated gifs, I still get artifacts on some file.
No clue ?!

Doesn't seems to be transparent background issue.
I can't get to find a consistent explanation.

Here are an example :
www.v-i-a.net/download/angry.swf
www.v-i-a.net/download/angry.gif

Would you please put the example files again?
I'm going to fix a bug that causes artifacts to appear in this weekend if I can reproduce it(OSX 10.4.3/libungif 1.4.0final3).

Thanks

--
Daichi Shinozaki
SHIELD.JP Admin