Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf / buttons

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf / buttons
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:19:45 +0100

Hello Matthias,

thank you very much for this script. That's all i need for the first start.

Greetings
Benedikt

Am 20.11.2005 um 22:54 schrieb Matthias Kramm:

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 05:10:16PM +0100, Benedikt Quirmbach wrote:
How to create a fill that is 100% transparent (it's there but
invisible)?

passing "fill=#00aabbcc" to .filled, .box, .circle etc. should do
it. the "00" at the start of the color denotes the alpha component.

How to create a button that has a transparent fill and 1 line at the
bottom?

Ah. Now I see what you want the transparent fill for. You don't actually
need transparency if you want the button to be clickable in a region
larger than the visible shape.
All you need to do is something like

    .box bigshape width=300 height=300 fill=black

    .button playbutton
        .show bigshape x=100 y=100 as=area
        .show line x=100 y=400 as=idle,pressed,hover
    .end

Here, "bigshape" is the region, and "line" the visible shape.
"bigshape" is not visible.

How to write an actionscript for that button? (I know how to write
actionscript but how to get it into the button...)

Ok, so together with the line, the final script would look like
this:

.flash bbox=800x600
    .outline oline:
        moveTo 0,0
        lineTo 300,0
    .end
    .filled line outline=oline line=3 color=blue

    .box bigshape width=300 height=300 fill=black

    .button playbutton
        .show bigshape x=100 y=100 as=area
        .show line x=100 y=400 as=idle,pressed,hover

        .on_press inside:
            // actionscript...
        .end
    .end
    .put playbutton
.end

P.S.: I think i can use swfc in conjunction with php by first write the
swfc-file with php and than pass it to swftools...

Sounds reasonable. Until I find time to write an extension module to PHP (similar
to the Python module), this is probably the best solution.

Greetings

Matthias