[Swftools-common] Bugtracker

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: [Swftools-common] Bugtracker
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:00:53 +0100

Hi List,

At the moment, bugs for pdf2swf and other swftools are coming in faster
than I can fix them, due to my currently limited time (yeah yeah...
always playing busy :)).
Hence I've been in a permanent state of confusion the last few months
over which bugs are new, which bugs are fixed, and which are partly
fixed. Therefore I've now had to set up a bugtracker to aid me with
this.

It's at
    http://bugs.swftools.org/
.

It already should contain all outstanding bugs which were reported
in the last few weeks.

Please let me know if you submitted a bug report or feature request
which I forgot to enter in there.

You can also submit your own bugs directly into the bug database
by creating a new account at
    http://bugs.swftools.org/createaccount.cgi
and then going to
    http://bugs.swftools.org/enter_bug.cgi
.
If you've created your own account, you can also vote for bugs.
If a bug or feature request received a lot of votes, it will probably
be processed first. This is especially useful for bugs which are hard
to reproduce.

Greetings

Matthias