[Swftools-common] can pdf2swf create Flash 9 / AVM2 movies?

From: Maarten Engelen
Subject: [Swftools-common] can pdf2swf create Flash 9 / AVM2 movies?
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:35:32 +0100

Currently, I'm working on a Flex 2 application which should be able to read pdf's. The problem I'm running into is that I cannot access the content of this movie from the flash 9 runtime. It is encapsulated in an AVM1Movie object which doesn't allow any access to the contents of this movie. Can pdf2swf create AVM2 compatible movies, so they show up as a MovieClip object in actionscript 3?

Regards,

Maarten