Re: [Swftools-common] shaking an image

From: Kevin Veroneau
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] shaking an image
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:12:41 -0000

Hello Gernot Frisch,

  There is actually a very simple way to achieve this.  I have done it many
time before.  Here is some example swfc code, please replace what would need
to be replaced:

# .... swfc code ....
# First define your tick-tack-tick-tack object/movieclip/sprite:
.sprite ticktack
.frame 1
  .put tick rotate=0%
.frame 25
  .change tick rotate=30%
.frame 50
  .change tick rotate=0%
.frame 75
  .change tick rotate=-30%
.frame 80
  .change tick rotate=0%
.end
# ... define other flash objects ...
# Now lets move this tick-tack object across the whiteboard:
.frame 1
  .put ticktack x=150 y=50
.frame 50
  .change ticktack y=200
  .action:
    Stop();
  .end
# .... swfc code ....

  Of course, if needed change the animation of the tick-tack to whatever it
needed for your animation.  If anyone has anything to add/change to this, I
am looking for ways to improve this code.  I hope this helps Gernot Frisch.