[Swftools-common] The font question in pdf2swf

From: 莊 文圳
Subject: [Swftools-common] The font question in pdf2swf
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:16:39 -0000

Hi
I get the CVS and use mingw32 to make it success in windows xp.
When I type
pdf2swf filename.pdf
I got some warning like that
WARNING The following font caused problems:
=========Times-Roman========
it mean not find the default font and quit the program.
But,When I get Windows Version (Binaries): swftools-0.8.0.exe
from http://www.swftools.org/download.html
and install it to the default directory "c:\swftools\"
Now the pdf2swf find the fonts.
Could you tell me what's happen during the installing with fonts path?
Thanks

超大 2GB 信箱容量 Windows Live Mail 搶鮮版 :全新界面使用更方便