[Swftools-common] swfbbox -c seems to doesn't work

From: Frédéric LEVE - [E] cedi
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfbbox -c seems to doesn't work
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:53:42 +0100

Hello,

I used pdf2swf like this :

pdf2swf --flatten -s poly2bitmap -s bboxvars -s zoom=75 -s jpegquality=100 -s jpegdpi=100  file.pdf  -o  file.swf

after the swf generation, I try the swfbbox tool like this :

swfbbox –c file.swf

then I extract each frame to new files like this :

swfextract –f 0 file.swf –o page0.swf

swfextract –f 1 file.swf –o page1.swf

swfextract –f 2 file.swf –o page2.swf

However, after using swbbox –c, I wanted to clip every pages to the original size, but I does’nt seems to work, the first page is still not the same size as the other pages.

So I tried to redo a swfbbox –c on the first page only to clip it again.. but swfbbox –B returns the same “Real Movie Size” (different to the Original Movie Size).

The problem is that I want to use each pages imported on another movie clip (loadmovie) and the sizes of this movieclip are wrong on the first page.

Somebody can help me ?

Thanks

Freed