Re: [Swftools-common] swfbbox -c seems to doesn't work

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swfbbox -c seems to doesn't work
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:14:27 +0100

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 11:53:42AM +0100, Frédéric LEVE - [E]cedi
<address@hidden> wrote:
> after the swf generation, I try the swfbbox tool like this :
> swfbbox -c file.swf
>
> So I tried to redo a swfbbox c on the first page only to clip it again..
> but swfbbox -B returns the same Real Movie Size (different to the Original
> Movie Size).

That's to be expected- "swfbbox -B" calculates the bounding boxes of
the actual vector shapes of all objects- not of their bounding boxes.
So "swfbbox -B" won't care that the latter was clipped by "swfbbox -c".

Still, the flash player should use the bounding boxes that swfbbox -B
produced.

Greetings

Matthias