Re: [Swftools-common] Re: compiling swftools-0.8.1 on windows

From: Novice Programmer
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: compiling swftools-0.8.1 on windows
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:44:30 +0530

Hello Mathias,

but then i get the following error while compiling releases:

no rule to make target ../lib/libpdf

i thought that it might be due to g++ so i installed C++ compiler but then i started getting following error:

xpdf/stream.cc : error: declaration of C function int unlink(char **) conficts with some thing....

Please help.

Thanks.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 04:50:18AM +0530, Novice Programmer <address@hidden> wrote:
> do you mean the linux tarballs kept on swftools.org when you say
> swftools/lib/pdf? I might be looking at some other place but believe me i
> can't find even a single *.pl in swftools-0.8.0 or swftools-0.8.1... :(

If you are compiling the releases, not the CVS version, you don't need
to run inject-xpdf.pl. xpdf is already unpacked and patched in the releases.

Greetings

Matthias

--
Thanks & Regards,