[Swftools-common] Re:Re:Is swftools-dev-win32.rar missing again?

From: CoolQ
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re:Re:Is swftools-dev-win32.rar missing again?
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:33:46 +0800

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:40:27 +0200, Matthias Kramm wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 10:05:17PM +0800, CoolQ <address@hidden> wrote:
>> It seems the url link http://www.swftools.org/swftools-dev-win32.rar doesn't
>> work.
>> I get a 404.
>
>There's no development snapshot uploaded at the moment. Stay tuned.

I See.

>Where's that link coming from, btw.? Some swftools page?

I downloaded this file before.
Besides, the post at Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:48:18 +0200 also pointed to this URL

------------ quote start ---------------------

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 11:39:25PM +0000, raphael benzazon <address@hidden>
wrote:
> I don't feel like compiling myself swftools for windows cause i have
> no experience at all at compiling and developping with these languanges.
>
> Could it be possible to have the download section of the site
> updated with these versions? (in windows plz)

The newest windows compile is always available at
http://www.swftools.org/swftools-dev-win32.rar
.

> Also, i follow with interest the swftools-common mailing and i've
> seen bunch of new parameters for pdf2swf, they seem to be very
> interesting. I have no clue about where and when they were released.
> Could it be possible to see the documentation section updated too?

I'm working on it... give me time.

Greetings

Matthias

Hope to get this file. Otherwise, I have to setup linux box to do the
compiling stuff. :P