[Swftools-common] .include fails on Windows

From: Jon Hartford
Subject: [Swftools-common] .include fails on Windows
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using Windows XP Home (SP2) and I've tried this with 0.8.1 and the dev release from the downloads page.

File includer.sc:
.flash name="includer.swf"
    .include included.sci
    .put b2 x=0 y=0
.end

File included.sci:
.box b2 100 100 color=blue fill=blue

When compiling includer.sc, swfc responds "Couldn't open included.sci". It does the same thing if I use quotation marks or if I use the absolute path (.include "C:/Program Files/swftoolsdev/included.sci"). If I change the file names or use different code in the scripts it fails also.