Re: [Swftools-common] RE: Swftools-common Digest, Vol 55, Issue 20

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] RE: Swftools-common Digest, Vol 55, Issue 20
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:50:49 +0200

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 04:10:56PM +0530, Swaminathan S <address@hidden> wrote:
> You can see that Real Movie Size and Original Movie Size are different
> even after following your instructions, as a result of this when I
> load the swf dynamically and try to fetch the dimensions, I always end
> up with getting the Real Movie Size instead of the expected Original
> Movie Size.

Which version of swftools are you using?

Greetings

Matthias

Thanks for your reply, Below is the screenshot of what I did.

[cid:image001.png@01C8A16E.88BFE110]

You can see that Real Movie Size and Original Movie Size are different
even after following your instructions, as a result of this when I load
the swf dynamically and try to fetch the dimensions, I always end up
with getting the Real Movie Size instead of the expected Original Movie
Size. Hope I explained better now... Can you help me out on this.

Can you give us your support phone number if any, that way we can directly
contact you.

Regards,

Swaminathan

Message: 1