Re: [Swftools-common] C++ compilation of pdf2swf

From: Novice Programmer
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] C++ compilation of pdf2swf
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:58:01 +0530

Hello Mathias,

I think all the included headers already have externed C. especially os.h from which these errors are coming.

I need to modify source code to output xml from swftools i.e why i need to compile it. I would use these xml further for processing to know what all files swftools has produced.

Thanks.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 01:09:40AM +0530, Novice Programmer <address@hidden> wrote:
> 1. rename pdf2swf.c to pdf2swf.cpp
> 2. change the make file to use $(CXX) rather than $(C)
>
> but i get undefined references to functions such as setConsoleLogging etc..

try wrapping

extern "C" {
}

statements around the external function references.

Why do you spend so much time trying to compile swftools in "unusual"
ways, btw.? What's your project goal?

Greetings

Matthias

--