[Swftools-common] C++ compilation of pdf2swf

From: Novice Programmer
Subject: [Swftools-common] C++ compilation of pdf2swf
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:09:40 +0530

Hello guys,

I am trying to do C++ compilation of pdf2swf.c, as i want to write some classes to add some functionality i need. Here is what i have done till now:

1. rename pdf2swf.c to pdf2swf.cpp
2. change the make file to use $(CXX) rather than $(C)

but i get undefined references to functions such as setConsoleLogging etc..

I know that i am not guru in porting C applications to C++, any reference or guide to such a porting will be helpful or if some one has already done this stuff, please help me out.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Novice