[Swftools-common] swfcombine with master file and multiple swf's

From: Yurij Bilas
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfcombine with master file and multiple swf's
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps someone can help me out with this.
I'm trying to use swfcombine to combine a series of swf files with master file
-- rfxview.swf.
What should the command line look like?
I've tried "swfcombine -z rfxview.swf -o 1234.swf 1.swf 2.swf 3.swf 4.swf" and
got these warnings:
--------
Didn't find anything named 1 in file. No substitutions will occur.
Didn't find anything named 2 in file. No substitutions will occur.
Didn't find anything named 3 in file. No substitutions will occur.
Didn't find anything named 4 in file. No substitutions will occur.
--------

Resulting file consist of viewer itself only.
Somewhere in the list I saw somebody mentioned a "swf" option, but that works
for one file only.
How can I specify multiple files?

Thanks in advance for any input.