Re: [Swftools-common] swfcombine with master file and multiple swf's

From: Yurij Bilas
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swfcombine with master file and multiple swf's
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 05:04:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Matthias!
Is that something that can be done from python gfx module without invoking
swfcombine?
Perhaps something like this?
------

#!/usr/bin/python
import gfx
docs=["1.swf","2.swf","3.swf"]
swf = gfx.SWF()
for f in docs
    doc = gfx.open("swf", f)
    page = doc.getPage(1)
    swf.startpage(page.width, page.height)
    page.render(swf)
    swf.endpage()
swf.save("document.swf")
--------
The doc mentions that it should work for swf the same way as for pdf (unless I
terribly missunderstand something).
I tried running this, but got "Invalid ID 10" and program segfaulted.