Re: [Swftools-common] page flipping

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] page flipping
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:54:34 +0200

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 05:17:55PM +0200, Hans van Haren <address@hidden> wrote:
> Got from a good friend the tip to use the PDF2SWF GUI and it works
> wunderful indeed.
> But I could use a page flipping viewer in stead of the one page viewers.
> Could that be added?

To be honest, I don't know whether one of the free or commercial
page-flippers available on the net today is able to work with
pdf2swf files "out of the box". (If one of them is, please let me
know)

I'll probably add native page flipping to rfxview sooner or later, but don't
wait for it.
What might probably happen sooner is that you'll have a selection of
page flipping *demo* viewers from some companies I'm in contact with,
which will enable you to produce page flipped versions of at least
small sized documents (< 10 pages), and which are upgradeable to
a full version (or something).

Greetings

Matthias