Re: [Swftools-common] Question about depth control

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Question about depth control
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:51:04 +0200

hello,

are you talking about flash?

filip

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 4:35 AM, George Tsai <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone out there might know a better way of
controlling the depth of the images and texts within the same sprite
animation. Since the depth control feature is not supported yet (i.e.
'above' and 'below'), I am defining the same instance multiple times
within the same sprite animation because I want to bring the same
instance out in front every certain number of frames. Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

George