Re: [Swftools-common] Question about depth control

From: George Tsai
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Question about depth control
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 02:17:41 +0800

Thank you for all the replies. After some testing, I figured out that the change of depth can be achieved by simply 1) deleting the instance and putting it back again in later frames (.del & .put), or 2) break apart the main sprite into smaller sprites. This way you only need to define the instance once, and your SWF file size won't increase due to the duplicate instance declaration. Thanks again.