Re: [Swftools-common] altervative to pdf2swf

From: Mixotic
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] altervative to pdf2swf
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:28:03 +0200

hey matthias,

jonas petersson informed me about a thread he opened once where he reported a similar problem.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2008-12/msg00072.html

now i'm pretty sure that it's because xpdf makes null characters to gaps and doesn't replace them with spaces. i reported this to derek from xpdf, i'm excited to hear from him.

do you know if pdf2vector from verydoc also uses xpdf or something different?

felix