[Swftools-common] mouse scrolling in pdf viewer

From: Brad Pitcher
Subject: [Swftools-common] mouse scrolling in pdf viewer
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:52:57 -0700

Hi everyone,
I searched and noticed that this has been discussed before, but it
seemed that it didn't really get resolved.  I have made changes that I
think make mouse scrolling in rfxview work really well and I wanted to
share.  It only works if I use the "-z" flag, however, which has me
pretty puzzled.  I made a patch with git, which I have attached.  I
hope I did it right.

---------
Brad Pitcher
Software Engineer
Master of Computer Science - University of Oregon
(702)723-8255
Sent from Eugene, Oregon, United States