[Swftools-common] SWFC not working

From: LivingDocs
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWFC not working
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:04:34 +0100

Hello,

I use swfc to create a lot of swf files. The version is 0.9.

This is done under Windows by a php script.
I use the same script since years.

But now  one swf (of 112) file is not created. It is the 15. of 112 files. Alle other files are created.

When I use the v-option I get the following message when the file should be created:

VERBOSE parse Command: flash (line 1) VERBOSE parse Command: jpeg (line 2) VERBOSE parse Command: put (line 3) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 5) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 6) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 7) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 8) VERBOSE parse Command: button (line 9) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 10) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 11) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 12) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 13) VERBOSE parse Command: on_move_in (line 15) VERBOSE parse Command: on_move_out (line 18) VERBOSE parse Command: on_press (line 21) VERBOSE parse Command: on_release (line 24) VERBOSE parse Command: end (line 27) VERBOSE parse Command: put (line 28) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 30) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 31) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 32) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 33) VERBOSE parse Command: button (line 34) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 35) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 36) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 37) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 38) VERBOSE parse Command: on_move_in (line 40) VERBOSE parse Command: on_move_out (line 43) VERBOSE parse Command: on_press (line 46) VERBOSE parse Command: on_release (line 49) VERBOSE parse Command: on_release (line 52) VERBOSE parse Command: end (line 55) VERBOSE parse Command: frame (line 56) VERBOSE parse Command: put (line 58) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 60) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 61) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 62) VERBOSE parse Command: box (line 63) VERBOSE parse Command: button (line 64) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 65) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 66) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 67) VERBOSE parse Command: show (line 68) VERBOSE parse Command: on_move_in (line 70) VERBOSE parse Command: on_move_out (line 73) VERBOSE parse Command: on_press (line 76) VERBOSE parse Command: on_release (line 79) VERBOSE parse Command: on_release (line 82) VERBOSE parse Command: end (line 85)

This message looks similar to the messages of the other swf files.

Can someone read any error out of this verbose-message?
Can someone tell me where I should look for a solution?

Benedikt